Monday, September 15, 2014

Late Night Thoughts


  • What am I still doing awake?
  • (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, repeat)
  • Why can't she smile, or make any sort of normal face in her pictures?
  • I want a cat
  • I probably should've done that homework assignment
  • What would my life be like if I didn't live here?
  • Where am I going to college?
  • Do I really want to serve a mission?
  • I'm hungry
  • I'm thirsty
  • Only a few more hours until I have to wake up...
  • I wonder how (insert name) is doing...
  • My room is an oven
  • *craves a certain food*
  • Why did Adrian Peterson hit the kid with the tree branch?
  • What is Isis?
  • I wonder what my Grandpa would say if he were here right now.
  • What if I wasn't born into my family? How would my life be different?
  • This list sucks because I'm tired and can't think
  • What do my friends think of me?
  • What do my parents and siblings think of me?
  • I wonder how bad of a mood I'll be in tomorrow morning
  • How hard will it be for me to stay awake in calculus?
  • Am I creative? Am I cut out for this class?

5 comments:

  1. You're definitely cut out for it I believe. I like these random rants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are very similar, just more about girls and food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was me last night. Especially the second line. So there's that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder too what my grandpa would say. Like the post a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I creative? Am I cut out for this class?

    YES. (I often think that)

    ReplyDelete