Thursday, September 4, 2014

Here's the deal…

So here's the deal.

My writing isn't for the person, who may or may not be reading this right now, (quite frankly I don't care) it's not to attempt to show Nelson how creative and original I can be, and it sure as hell heck hell isn't to impress anyone. It's not for my parents, who may be disappointed if they ever stumbled across this blog.

Sorry Mom and Dad

No, I'm writing for me.

I'm writing to travel. To discover. To explore far within myself, to leave no crevice unsearched, no stone unturned. I have claustrophobia, but no matter. I will find places so dark, I will be able to call my demons inside by name. I'm breaking free from the heavy chains of social norms and ignoring those eerie whispers telling me I can't. Because I can, and I'm seeing what I am capable of, not caring who I offend. After all, I'm just an angsty teenager.

So here's the deal.

You may not enjoy my writing or understand my metaphors, but I don't really care.

So cheers to Paris, and buckle up.

-Mike Krukow

1 comment:

  1. "To explore far within myself"
    I Love This.
    Everyone always says "this blog is for me" but no one ever says why they are doing it for themselves or what they hope to gain. nobody but you.

    ReplyDelete