Monday, October 6, 2014

Antonym

To be completely honest, I am your average Joe. I don't possess any qualities that would allow you to point me out in the rush of the bustling hallways.
I'm not...
Edgy
Talented with a camera
A 5 star college prospective athlete
In a dreamy relationship
The loudest at football games
Lone Peak's next valedictorian (not by a long shot)
Classic Skating every Saturday night fighting the virtual battles of who can show off how much more fun they had than you

However, I am different...

I don't read much anymore
I am often scrambling to scribble in last second answers to procrastinated homework
I can't remember the last time I had a real valuable conversation about a meaningful topic
I go to bed at 2AM (and fall asleep in class)
I don't know what my dreams are because my old ones weren't practical enough
I'm not as fearless as I once was...because the fears I once pushed away- similar to how I push away responsibility in this teenage asylum of mine- are becoming increasingly apparent by the day
I waste my last childhood days unable to break the ball and chain of my phone I'm confined too

What happened to me?




4 comments:

  1. The least practical dreams are always the nicest onesz

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't know what my dreams are because my old ones weren't practical enough" enough said

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all just going downhill.
    But on the contrary, yes, I liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened to all of us? This loved this post, your really good.

    ReplyDelete