Monday, October 13, 2014

#LifeGoals








  • Buy a small one room apartment in New York City before I'm married and live there for a year
  • When it comes time to choose a career, don't sellout. Do something with my life that makes me happy...because there's never a time in my life that I picture myself becoming prisoner of a cubicle and necktie.
  • Take my wife to Venice and have a week to ourselves
  • Raise my family in California
  • Get through AP Calculus
  • Turn my homework in before the term ends
  • Take time, at least once a week, to have a good laugh with some of your friends...hopefully more frequently than once a week
  • Never lose sight of what is important
  • Make sure my children understand that family is the most important thing, and that their best friends are their brothers and sisters
  • Learn to play the Ukelele
  • Smile more
  • Get a German Shepherd
  • Learn to speak a new language
  • If all else fails...I will graciously accept what my life will become... because I know that as long as I have people who love me and appreciate my presence on this Earth, as long as I have the stars to look up too at night, whether I'm rich, or poor, single, or married, as long as I have a beating heart and blood actively pumping through my veins, I have no reason to complain


3 comments:

  1. I loved this. Really.
    And there's just something amazing about new York city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that the short term was mixed in with the long term. It made it feel more real for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paragraph at the end makes me happy. And that's like my dream life.
    We could get married and I wouldn't even mind.

    ReplyDelete