Friday, December 19, 2014

Mike Krukow

Mike Krukow is one of the announcers for the San Francisco Giants. If you really knew me you'd know I was born in Northern California and grew up in San Diego. You'd know that I have never really felt like I've belonged here in Utah or at Lone Peak. You'd know I was a die-hard Giants fan and that I don't really do much other than play baseball. I admit to being more of a tourist recently but if you really knew me, you'd know that I'm ready to get away. Get away from Utah, graduate from Lone Peak, hopefully play baseball somewhere, and make something out of my life.
 Nelson, thank you so much for everything you taught me. Even though at times it seemed like I didn't pay attention in your class, it was the only one I really wanted to take this year and consider it such a blessing I was able to get in after being put on a wait list. Your lessons have motivated me to do the things that are going to bring me most happiness in life. I tried to say thank you every day before I left and I hope you know I meant it. Here's a picture of me with the real Mike Krukow. Sorry for the crappy quality. 
My name is RJ Hazen

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. That's gotta be a first. Taking a picture with the real person behind your pen name.

    Now I need to get a photo with me and Harold Miner.

    I could definitely see some non-touristness from you. Whatever that means. You are a resident.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete